- Prestige Staffing
Customer Service/Call Center
910 Half Moon Rd
Sr. Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Functional Consultant
- 8+ years of experience with Microsoft D365 CRM.
- Good experience as a Functional Consultant.
- Experience with the CRM, Sales, Event Management/Marketing, Customer Service modules within D365 CRM is mandatory.
- Must have done Full life cycle implementations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivering high quality business and software application services to clients.
- Analysis of client current processes, designing to be process, Test cases preparation and UAT session with users.
- Train the users for new business processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Gather requirements, and perform gap analysis, using Microsoft Sure step methodology
- Work with clients to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 to meet requirements.
- Write and review functional design documents
- Be able to work with the technical team to define and test customizations.
- Oversee functional aspect of D365 implementations on client sites.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with business users and customer IT teams.
Associated topics: customer service team manager, guide, management experience, manager, monitor, product support, senior, supervisor, team manager, telephone
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...